Please find below the Terms and Conditions set out by the Company, which are governed by the laws of India. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will only be considered if they are provided in writing by one of our travel consultants on an official signed and stamped Company letterhead.
The Company will process an application to the client's requirements and requests, and will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided. The Company will make all efforts to obtain the correct Visa in the specified period of time. However, the Company will not be responsible for any of the following events occurring with the UAE Visa issuing authority; Refusal to issue the Visa, Refusal to accept the application, Issuance of an incorrect Visa, Delay in processing the Visa.
Should the Company have caused any of the above through error or omission, then the Company's liability is strictly limited to the cost of a replacement Visa or refund of all fees paid and the Company cannot accept any responsibility for consequential loss, such as, but not limited to: lost profits/income, lost airfares.
Account Cancellation and Termination:
- www.uaevisa-online.org reserves the right to cancel payments or orders prior to the commencement of the delivery, without stating any reasons for the same.
- You may cancel an order within a statutory period of 7 working days, beginning from the time of email confirmation of your order from www.uaevisa-online.org. However, with your express permission we will commence the delivery of an order immediately and before this statutory period ends. Therefore the services will have deemed to have been provided and you will lose the right to cancel your order. We shall expressly request your permission to do so at the time you submit your order.
- Cancellation of Order will levy a payment gateway transfer charge of USD 50 per application.
- If your application is rejected by the UAE Embassy we are unable to provide a refund and you will have to apply directly to the UAE Embassy for a tourist / business visa which will involve additional charges.
- You may receive refunds in cases where we are unable to provide you with the service as stated in the contract.
Availability and Pricing:
- www.uaevisa-online.org is not responsible in the event you fail to receive your Visa or any other service requested by you. We do not guarantee in any way that your application will be accepted by the UAE Embassy. Our service has been fulfilled once we have checked your online submission and submitted your application to the UAE Embassy.
- Every applicant is responsible for conforming with and fulfilling any requirements stated by the UAE Government.
- www.uaevisa-online.org will not accept responsibility if an applicant is not eligible for the services requested, for incorrect/incomplete information provided by the applicant, for failure to provide supporting documents as and when required, or for any similar errors in relation to a Visa application.
- www.uaevisa-online.org does not issue Visas and is not affiliated to or part of any official or government body, including the UAE Embassy.
- Applications for a Visa and all other related services may be made on the official UAE Embassy website.
- The pricing or services in this website are in keeping with the current standards for a given service. No reforms will be made on the pricing as stated on this website on the behest of an applicant.
- If there should be a change in the pricing of a given service requested by an applicant, and it has already been dispatched by www.uaevisa-online.org, the original price at the time of placing the order will apply.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
- In certain cases, visa fee includes any 3rd party charges and OK to board charges
LIMITS ON USE
You may not use this site or the services offered on or through it for personal gain and you may not sell or provide to any third party, or otherwise profit from, any services or information (nor any modification, adaptation or analysis of them) available on or through this site.
We reserve the right from time to time to: (a) alter and/or introduce new and/or additional security measures without notice; (b) temporarily withdraw and/or limit the availability of this site to any individual(s); and (c) do anything else that we believe necessary to preserve the security and integrity of this site and the information held in this site's databases.
ACCURACY & SITE CONTENT
We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party who is not a member of our network. uaevisa-online.org does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur because of a number of factors which are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, information may be affected by machine, software or operator error, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of this, the information is provided "as is" and you should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this site before relying upon it. This is a dynamic site and as a result, the content and look and feel may change from time to time without prior notice.
LIMITED LICENCE & OWNERSHIP
(a) framing this site or any part of it on any other site; or
(b) mirroring this site on another server; or
When you visit this site we will collect data that will personally identify you ("User Data") e.g. when you use the site's "contact us" facilities. We will only use the User Data to:
(a) contact you and provide you with information (as requested); and
(b) deal with any other matters arising as a result of that contact. Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee you may obtain a copy of the User Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the sites "contact us" facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the User Data, or find out what User Data (if any)
we are holding about you, please contact us via the sites "contact us" facility. We will not sell the User Data to anyone. We will not disclose the User Data outside uaevisa-online.org except as necessary to deal with matters arising from your use of the site and your contact(s) with us, or in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so:
(a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or
(b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees. This site does not utilise cookies. Your Consent: by using this site you consent to uaevisa-online.org processing and transferring the User Data as necessary for us to provide you with and enable you to use the site and for the purposes referred to above.
Where this site contains links to third party sites you should be aware that we may not control the sites reached through those links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites which we do not control. The existence of a link on this site does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites which we do not control, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through this site.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(b) Subject to paragraph (d) below, but otherwise so far as permitted by law, we exclude and are not liable for all loss, damage(s) and liability (whether or not caused by our negligence) for all wasted time, all loss/corruption of data, all loss of profits, opportunities, and goodwill, and all indirect, consequential and punitive loss or damage(s) arising from or in relation to use of this site and/or the information on it or any services provided through it, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, and even if it was reasonably foreseeable or we have been made aware of the possibility of such loss/damage(s)/liability.
(c) Subject to paragraph
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES:
Use of this site and the Service is governed by Indian law, and you irrevocably agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this site (and any use you make of it or the Service and/or opportunities offered through it) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
PASSPORT AND VISA:
You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date information in good time before departure. We regret we can accept no liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, Visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country. Health: Recommended inoculations for travel may change at any time and you should consult your doctor on current recommendations before you depart. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
The User's use of the Website and or the Offered Service is on the strict understanding that the Website and or the Offered Service is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be relied upon when making any related travel or other decision. The information contained within the Website and or the Offered Service is provided without warranties expressed or implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website and or the Offered Service. The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and or the Offered Service nor, that any representation or statement contained on the Website will be error free. advice and should not be relied upon when making any related travel or other decision. The information contained within the Website and or the Offered Service is provided without warranties expressed or implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website and or the Offered Service. The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and or the Offered Service nor, that any representation or statement contained on the Website will be error free.